Friday, July 22, 2011

FACE THE MUZIK


Face the music 
Be prepared to face the challenge. This is what many of us are usually told by our elders every now and then. I too as a child was often told to be prepared for the tests that the life would give me.
I wondered then, these challenges would be big, huge, monstrous, would scare the hell out of me and I would be left begging for help. But now that I have started understanding what life has in store for each one of us, I have been able to overcome my fears to some extend. (To be very honest, till date am hell scared of lot many things).
Challenges, for sure are there but they are not wrapped in unseen situations, but rather present in front of each and every individual, all the time.
The task that a young mother takes to prepare the food for her child, who takes his Tiffin- box to his school his full of challenges, challenge to prepare the best food for the day, rich in taste and nutrition. The challenge that she encounters to drop the child to the school by driving a two wheeler and making sure that her child holds her tightly and she manages to face the chaotic traffic and lead her child safely to the school premises.
 The challenge that a father faces to complete the office work at time so that he can accompany his child to the annual function, where his child his participating in a skit and wants to see his role model in the front row cheering for him.
The challenge that a tuition teacher faces to help the student weak in academics, to perform better and score well. Its also a challenge for a vegetable vendor to sell the vegetables before he goes to his home so that he can earn his livelihood and feed those who are dependent on his deplorable income. There also lies a challenge for the children, whose parents fight with each other, to make them solve the matter amicably.
The list of challenges is endless. Its even a challenge today to take a whiff of fresh air in this polluted air, its a challenge to drink safe water and not be taken down by some water disease. Challenge to bear the load of the noise pollution that has arisen. Challenge to go out from home and return back safely without being a target by the terrorists.
Challenges, I have been taught, would surmount me but in the century where I live today, I feel I have surmounted innumerable challenges with determination. And so have my friends too.
So next time when a problem bothers you, remember if you have been able to survive till now, you will survive this one too .




No comments:

Post a Comment